Kolmac treats Active-Duty Military, Veterans and First Responders
Kolmac is honored to serve Veterans, Active-Duty Military, and First Responders who have made a difference in our communities. Now, let us serve you as you embark on your recovery journey.
Many Veterans, Active-Duty Military, and First Responders struggle with the use of alcohol, tobacco, and drugs after exposure to trauma in their careers.
Kolmac’s measurement-based intensive outpatient (IOP) treatment for drug, alcohol, and gambling addiction is just as effective as inpatient treatment. Veterans, Active-Duty Military, and First Responders can access our outpatient addiction treatment program without having to leave their family or job for an extended period. Even if detox is required, our providers can address withdrawal symptoms on an outpatient basis from the comfort of your home.
Kolmac is in network with Humana Tricare, Veteran Affairs Community Care Network (VACCN), and other national payers covering our community’s Veterans, Active-Duty Military, and First Responders.
Kolmac treatment program for Veterans, Active-Duty Military, and First Responders includes:
- Engaging in treatment may mitigate any negative impacts on security clearance
- Outpatient services to receive care in their community and online
- Consultation with EAPs and comprehensive return-to-work evaluations while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality
- As-needed individual psychotherapy to address trauma, work-related stress, and family discord
- Access to Kolmac’s Alumni Program
- Access to Veterans or First Responders Support Group led by a fellow First Responder in recovery
Kolmac provides hope for veterans and first-responders with support and ongoing treatment. Contact us for more information.
Get Help Today!
We welcome the opportunity to help you in your road to recovery. If you’d like to learn more about Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers, contact us at: