Now is the time to make a difference and to help others create change in their lives.
Take a look at Kolmac has to offer and let us know what you have to offer Kolmac. You can start helping others make a change with these rewarding careers.
The benefits of Kolmac careers
Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers is a growing organization that offers careers with competitive salaries and benefits packages. Benefits include:
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
If you’re interested in joining our team, submit your information on the form below or call us at (888) 684-0336 to learn more.
CURRENTLY HIRING: Addictions Counselors for Bryn Mawr, PA and Annapolis MD area(s)
- Annapolis: 25 hours a week / evenings (M-F 3:30pm – 8:30pm)
- PA: 30 hours a week / evenings
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong administrative, verbal, and written communication skills and at least one of the following:
- Completion of a AA, AS, BA, BS, BSW, MA, MS, MSW degree in Human Services, Counseling or Social Work from an accredited college or university, as well as application to take appropriate certification or licensure exam. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Master’s degree a plus.
- Certified as an addictions counselor or as trainee under the Maryland and/or DC Board of Professional Counselors.
- Licensed as a LGSW, LGADC or LGPC
- If disclosed that the staff member is in recovery from alcohol and drug dependency a minimum of five years continuous sobriety is required.
- Provides case management services which support a positive treatment outcome.
- Serves as co-therapist in treatment groups.
- Organizes and makes third hour didactic presentations.
- Develop patient treatment plans based on results from the screening tools and bio psychosocial
- Assists medical staff in managing patients undergoing Withdrawal Management.
- Consults with family members and referral sources in order to coordinate patient care.
- Ensures adequate case management services are identified and addressed.
- Responsible for maintaining patient records which include documentation of treatment activity and progress.
- Ensures that patient records are accurate, comprehensive and legible.
CURRENTLY HIRING: Marketing Director
The Marketing Director will serve as the point of contact with external marketing resources, conduct annual evaluation of marketing results, develop proposed marketing budget, support the site Clinical Directors in marketing efforts related to their sites, have oversite of Constant Contact, and oversite of Kolmac Academy.
Additionally, they will plan, develop, implement, and analyze community relations campaigns and related events. They are responsible for connecting people in the broader community by cultivating relationships with businesses, individuals, and other relevant organizations in our industry. Their key objective is to nurture meaningful relationships with key community groups. The Marketing Director is the principal ambassador for the organization with responsibilities for delivering the employer’s vision within the local community.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; and monitoring the competition to advance the mission and goals of the company.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Conduct research in our geographic areas and point the Clinical Directors to new or existing referral sources.
- Support all Clinical Directors in scheduling meetings with referral sources.
- Coordinate public relations training with our vendor partner for all Clinical Directors, with the goal of having the directors take a more active voice in the local treatment community.
- Builds and maintains relationships with members of the community.
- Organize community outreach programs, coordinates special events, and attends trade shows that will promote products, services, or ideas of the company.
- Uses social media to coordinate community relations and marketing.
- Drafts and distributes/publishes various content pieces that promote the company, as well as individuals or groups within the company.
- Selects positive publicity materials and distributes them through a variety of channels.
- Responds to inquiries from community members and other interested parties; when needed, recruits a knowledgeable spokesperson or information source to assist.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes special events and press conferences.
- Manage Kolmac Academy events.
- Oversight of Constant Contact software program activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and other company software.
- Experience with Constant Contact preferred.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work extremely well as part of a team.
- Ability to evaluate cost of a program and compare it to the benefits for the organization.
- Excellent persuasion skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage sensitive subjects with tact, kindness, and professionalism.
- Must be able to travel locally.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, Public Relations, Marketing, or related field.
- At least 5+ years of work in marketing, and/or public relations at a senior level.