Now is the time to make a difference and to help others create change in their lives.
Take a look at Kolmac has to offer and let us know what you have to offer Kolmac. You can start helping others make a change with these rewarding careers.
The benefits of Kolmac careers
Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers is a growing organization that offers careers with competitive salaries and benefits packages. Benefits include:
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
If you’re interested in joining our team, submit your information on the form below or call us at (888) 684-0336 to learn more.
- FT Addictions Counselor (M-F 12:30-8:30pm) (Silver Spring)
- PT CC Clinician (Tues & Thurs 11am-1pm) (Silver Spring)
- PT CC Clinician (Towson) (16 hrs wk)
- FT Asst. Clinical Director (Bryn Mawr, PA)
- FT Addictions Counselor (eves) (Lanham)
- FT Clinical Director (Towson)
- FT Accounts Receivable Management Representatives (2 positions) (Burtonsville)
- FT Addictions Counselor (M-F 8:30-3:30 + 1 day 8:30-8:30) (Gaithersburg)
- PT Continuing Care Clinician (6:30-8:30) (Gaithersburg)
- PT Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (3 openings: Eves – DC; Eves – Arlington, VA; & Eves – Alexandria, VA)
- FT Clinical Director (Alexandria, VA)
Addictions Counselors (various Locations – see above):
· Co-lead addiction psychotherapy groups both in the IOP and OP levels of care.
· Provides addiction/recovery education presentations to all patients, at least twice/week.
· Engages in case management sessions, including assessments, collaborative treatment goals, discharge planning, partnership with referral source and/or other providers.
· Works with medical staff to meet the co-occurring psychiatric needs of patients, when needed.
· Consults with family members and referral sources in order to coordinate patient care.
· Responsible for maintaining patient records, including DAP individual notes, group progress notes, case management, phone calls, and general patient progress. Documentation is based on the state of Pennsylvania’s requirement.
· If not independently licensed, responsible for obtaining signatures from licensed therapist/supervisor for documents requiring a second signature – when necessary.
· Provide evaluations for substance use disorders, with appropriate diagnosis and level of care placement – based on ASAM criteria.
LICENSE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
· Holds a valid Maryland addiction certification/license that allows them to practice.
· Strong clinical, verbal, and EMR skills
· Flexible and creative team player
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the SUD field -or- minimum of 4 years of experience working in psychiatric care. Group psychotherapy experience preferred, but not required.
· If disclosed that the staff member is in recovery from a substance use disorder a minimum of three years of continuous sobriety is required – five years is preferred.