Kolmac Academy Raises the Bar in the Substance Abuse Treatment Field
Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers offers educational events that feature speakers considered experts in the field of substance abuse and present topics that promote the road to recovery. The Kolmac Academy programs are for Clinicians, Social Workers, Psychologists, Nurses, Physicians, and related professions that interact with individuals with substance abuse disorders.
Monthly programs on various topics related to addictions are presented at the Kolmac offices in Maryland, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C. by local and national experts.
The goal of the Kolmac Academy is to increase awareness of and knowledge about addictions within the behavioral health treatment community.
Sign up to receive emails regarding Kolmac Academy events
- Presentations are open to treatment professionals and referral sources
- Cost is $15 presale/$20 the week of and at the door if space permits
- Lunch is provided
- Programs are approved by the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for 2 Category I CEUs for Maryland Social Workers
- Kolmac Academy programs are approved for 2 CEUs by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists
- Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers is a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, provider number 108259
For more information on Kolmac Academy events, contact us here.
The Kolmac Academy Presents
The Kolmac Academy presents George Kolodner. M.D.
Cannabis Update for Clinicians
Friday, January 31, 2020 | Towson, MD
12:00 PM - 2:30 PM
These courses have been approved by Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers, as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, for 2 CE. NAADAC Provider #108529. Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers is responsible for all aspects of its programming.
Join Our Email List
Sign Up to Receive Emails Regarding the Kolmac Events