Kolmac Academy Raises the Bar in the Substance Abuse Treatment Field
Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers offers educational events which feature speakers considered experts in the field of substance abuse and present topics that promote the road to recovery. The Kolmac Academy programs are for Clinicians, Social Workers, Psychologists, Nurses, Physicians, and related professions that interact with individuals with substance abuse disorders.
Monthly programs on various topics related to addictions are presented at the Kolmac offices in Maryland and Washington, D.C. by local and national experts.
The goal of the Kolmac Academy is to increase awareness of and knowledge about addictions within the behavioral health treatment community.
Sign up to receive emails regarding Kolmac Academy events
- Presentations are open to treatment professionals and referral sources
- Cost is $15 presale/$20 the week of and at the door if space permits
- Lunch is provided
- Programs are approved by the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for 2 Category I CEUs for Maryland Social Workers
- Kolmac Academy programs are approved for 2 CEUs by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists
- Programs are approved by the EACC for 2 PDHs
- Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers is a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, provider number 108259
For more information on Kolmac Academy events, contact Dawn Allen at (301) 589-0255 or email her here.
Join Our Email List
Sign Up to Receive Emails Regarding the Kolmac Academy Events
Open House – Gaithersburg
Join us for an Open house at the new Gaithersburg office.
Thursday, July 25, 2019 | 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM EDT
Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers Gaithersburg
15800 Gaither Drive
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Next Kolmac Academy Event
The Kolmac Academy Presents - LaToya M. Nkongolo, MS, LCSW-C, LCADC, RPS
Utilizing Family Peer Support Specialists to Support Substance Use Disorder Patients
Friday, August 16, 2019
12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
View Event (coming soon)