Kolmac Academy Raises the Bar in the Substance Abuse Treatment Field
Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers offers educational events which feature speakers considered experts in the field of substance abuse and present topics that promote the road to recovery. The Kolmac Academy programs are for Clinicians, Social Workers, Psychologists, Nurses, Physicians, and related professions that interact with individuals with substance abuse disorders.
Monthly programs on various topics related to addictions are presented at the Kolmac offices in Maryland and Washington, D.C. by local and national experts.
The goal of the Kolmac Academy is to increase awareness of and knowledge about addictions within the behavioral health treatment community.
Sign up to receive emails regarding Kolmac Academy events
- Presentations are open to treatment professionals and referral sources
- Cost is $15 presale/$20 the week of and at the door if space permits
- Lunch is provided
- Programs are approved by the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for 2 Category I CEUs for Maryland Social Workers
- Kolmac Academy programs are approved for 2 CEUs by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists
- Programs are approved by the EACC for 2 PDHs
- Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers is a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, provider number 108259
For more information on Kolmac Academy events, contact Dawn Allen at (301) 589-0255 or email her here.