In addition to serving patients, Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers serves healthcare and treatment professionals through an educational initiative called the Kolmac School. Monthly programs on various topics related to addictions are presented at the Kolmac offices in Maryland and Washington, D.C. by local and national experts.
The goal of the Kolmac School is to increase awareness of and knowledge about addictions within the behavioral health treatment community.
Sign up to receive email regarding Kolmac School events
- Presentations are open to treatment professionals and referral sources
- Cost is free and lunch is provided
- Programs are approved by the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for 1.5 Category I CEUs for Maryland Social Workers
- Kolmac School programs have been approved for CEUs by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists
- Programs are approved by the EACC for 1.5 PDHs
- Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers is a NAADAC Approved Education Provider number 108259
November 3, 2017
Kolmac School: Tripping Through The Body
In an effort to expand our educational programs, Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers now offer online education. We have select Kolmac School presentations available for online viewing. Visit the Education Library, a library of Kolmac School presentations supplemented by other high-quality community presentations, focusing on addiction.
NEW: Find presenter SlideShares here.
For more information on Kolmac School events, contact Brandy Littlejohn at (301) 589-0255 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org