You may find much of the cost of treatment is covered by insurance.
Because Kolmac accepts insurance, you pay only your deductible and co-pay. You do not have to wait for reimbursement from your insurance company. Flexible payment plans are available. Kolmac has excellent relationships with most insurance carriers.
Some of the insurance plans and managed care companies that cover treatment at Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers include:
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield (FEP, HMO, PPO, CareFirst Administrators)
- EHP (Johns Hopkins)
- United Behavioral Health
- US Family Health Plan
- Beacon Health/ValueOptions
At this time Kolmac is not covered by Medicaid or Medicare.
Daily charges are:
- $140 per clinical evaluation
- $475 per withdrawal management session
- $230 per 3-hour IOP session
- $140 per 2-hour outpatient continuing care session
Your exact out-of-pocket expense varies according to your insurance coverage. Our knowledgeable billing staff can let you know the details and are glad to discuss any questions that you may have.
If you’d like to learn more about Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers, feel free to contact us at (888) 684-0336 or contact us here.