Safe, Comfortable, Effective, Home-Based Outpatient Detox
Kolmac is currently offering both in-person and virtual treatment options. Kolmac is proud to offer an innovative and highly successful home-based detox program. Medication Assisted Treatment is also available through our Intensive Outpatient (IOP) and Outpatient Programs (OP). Kolmac has been a leader in providing outpatient detox services for over 50 years! Our expert medical team offers safe, effective, evidence-based treatment that allows patients the flexibility to focus on their recovery without disrupting their career, education, or family life.
- With the quick and easy evaluation process, patients can even start the same day.
- Offering Medication-Assisted Treatment and/or Detox for:
- Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Ativan, Klonopin, Valium, Xanny Bars, Rohypnol)
- Opioids (Fentanyl, Heroin, Codeine, Morphine, Dilaudid, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Tramadol, Methadone, Scramble, Dope, Percs, Smack, Met, Black Tar)
- Muscle Relaxers (Soma, Robaxin, Flexeril)
- Kratom (Kratom, Ketum, Thang, Herbal Speedball)
- Hallucinogens (PCP, LSD, Acid, Mushrooms, Angel Dust, MDMA, Molly, Ecstasy, Magic Mushrooms, DMT, Ketamine Special K, Kitkat, Vitamin K)
- Barbiturates (Barbs, Downers, Blue Velvet, Yellow Jackets, Fioricet, Migraine Medications)
- Stimulants (Adderall, Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Crack, Speed, Ice, Crank, Tweak, Speed, Chaulk, Trash, Crystal Meth, Tina)
- Sedative Hypnotics (Ambien, Lunesta, Flurazepam, Restoril, Sonata)
- Inhalants (Nitrous oxide, Whippets, NOZ, Poppers)
- Dextromethorphan (Triple C’s, DXM)
- Cannabis (Marijuana, Hashish, Synthetic Cannabinoids, Weed, Delta-8, Scooby snacks, Spice, Pot, Reefer, Grass)
- Tianeptine (Tianna)
- Safe and effective medication protocols to manage symptoms and reduce cravings.
- Detox from the comfort of your own home surrounded by your loved ones.
- Complete detox within 2-5 days depending on the substance.
- Hourly support and monitoring from medical staff who specialize in managing withdrawal.
- Optional and seamless transition into IOP or OP for state-of-the-art treatment of substance use and psychiatric disorders to support your recovery with continued Medication Assisted Treatment.
- Patient Access to 24-Hour On-Call Medical Provider.
Have a question? Call our Patient Engagement Team at 888-852-6962 to schedule an evaluation or discuss treatment options that best fit your medical, professional, and lifestyle needs. Or fill out the Detox Form and a member of our team will get back to you. You will learn more about our safe and effective medication protocols that will keep you comfortable during withdrawal, and throughout your treatment.