Referral partners are vital to our treatment and recovery community.
Our clinicians work closely with our professional referral partner network, comprising physicians, counselors, employee assistance professionals (EAP), social workers, and attorneys who refer patients to Kolmac.
Patient evaluation and admittance within 24 hours
Kolmac wants to make the first steps of the recovery journey as simple as possible. Our referral partners and their patients benefit from our fast and easy admission process.
We know how busy you are and want to make the referral process quick and simple. There are several ways for referral partners to help patients get started:
- Visit www.kolmac.com/referral – a quick online process that only takes a few minutes to schedule a Telehealth Evaluation
- Call 888-852-6962 to schedule an evaluation for the patient or speak to our Patient Engagement Team to discuss the patient’s needs
- If the patient needs Detox, you can call 888-852-6962 to schedule an evaluation time to speak to our Withdrawal Management Team
What Kolmac referral partners and patients can expect
Our outpatient treatment program is evidence-based and as effective as inpatient programs. Kolmac provides the three traditional treatment phases—detoxification, intensive outpatient treatment, and continuing care—to help patients build a successful recovery program.
Referral partners and patients can see the benefits of outpatient treatment:
- The ability to continue working, living at home and participating in daily activities
- Convenient locations with daytime and evening hours
- More affordable than inpatient centers
- A collaborative approach between referral partners and the Kolmac team
Referral partners receive updates during every stage of treatment
The Kolmac team is committed to collaborating with our referral partners. Our clinicians and staff are available during each stage of our patients’ treatment, providing written progress reports and phone consultations.
Contact us for referral information.
Subscribe to our Newsletter & Events
Get Help Today!
We welcome the opportunity to help you in your road to recovery. If you’d like to learn more about Kolmac Integrated Behavioral Health Centers, contact us at:
Meet Jen and Hear Her Story of Recovery
David's Story - Getting Better - Beating Drug Addiction