Referral partners are vital to our treatment and recovery community.
Our clinicians work closely with our professional referral partner network, comprising physicians, counselors, employee assistance professionals (EAP), social workers, and attorneys who refer patients to Kolmac.
Patient evaluation and admittance within 24 hours
Kolmac wants to make the first steps of the recovery journey as simple as possible. Our referral partners and their patients benefit from our fast and easy admission process.
There are three ways for referral partners to help patients get started:
- Face-to-face intake evaluations Monday through Friday at any Kolmac locations. Call 888-684-0336 to reserve a time.
- Telephone evaluations with a Kolmac clinician. In most cases, patient can start treatment directly following a phone evaluation.
What Kolmac referral partners and patients can expect
Our outpatient treatment program is evidence-based and as effective as inpatient programs. Kolmac provides the three traditional treatment phases—detoxification, intensive outpatient treatment, and continuing care—to help patients build a successful recovery program.
Referral partners and patients can see the benefits of outpatient treatment:
- The ability to continue working, living at home and participating in daily activities
- Convenient locations with daytime and evening hours
- More affordable than inpatient centers
- A collaborative approach between referral partners and the Kolmac team
Referral partners receive updates during every stage of treatment
The Kolmac team is committed to collaborating with our referral partners. Our clinicians and staff are available during each stage of our patients’ treatment, providing written progress reports and phone consultations.
Contact us for referral information.