Kolmac’s Level One program offers individual, one-on-one online sessions for therapy, psychiatric care, and Medical Assisted Treatment (MAT). Level One is a great option for patients who:
- Are uncomfortable in group therapy settings
- Need a less intensive option than our IOP program
- Are seeking more flexible ways to begin or maintain their recovery in Continuing Care (CC), or
- Have co-occurring psychiatric disorders and want to stay with Kolmac for expert support
Level One sessions are confidential, secure, and private online one-on-one Zoom meetings with our psychiatrists, licensed clinicians, and medical staff, and are covered by most commercial insurance.
A Flexible Option for Current and New Patients
Level One is a great option for current Kolmac patients who:
- Have stabilized and are in remission but may benefit from psychotherapy to address specific comorbidities that present during IOP/CC.
- Have been discharged but may benefit from ongoing therapeutic interventions
- Need a different IOP experience than group therapy intervention.
- Are stepping down from IOP and need help with fitting CC into their lives.
Level One can be an effective path to recovery for new Kolmac patients who:
- Have attended residential rehab or PHP and cannot commit to IOP
- Have social, familial, education, or employment commitments that prevent them from participating in IOP
- Have extreme social anxiety
- Have been unsuccessful with IOP treatment
- Are in remission
- Are transitioning to Kolmac from another service provider
- Have comorbid pain issues that are stable/in remission (as confirmed by an outside pain management specialist)
NOTE: Clients with SUD who are in need of withdrawal management services are best suited for IOP level of care.
Reach out and schedule a private consultation today to find out how Level One can help you on your recovery journey.