CareFirst Addiction Program
The CareFirst Addiction Program improves addiction treatment outcomes by connecting patients with trusted outpatient treatment providers who:*
- Offer treatments to deliver the best outcomes
- Give access to cost-effective treatment with the most up-to-date standards
- Educate both patients and providers on the causes, identifiers, and treatment options
- Provide care outside a residential setting to improve outcomes and lower costs
*Kolmac’s intensive outpatient (IOP) program provides:
- Highly individualized treatment in both individual and group sessions
- Counselors who help patients overcome triggers they experience in their daily lives
- A way to remain with job & family while participating in outpatient therapies
- Affordability and accessibility
We work closely with primary care providers through all three treatment phases, outpatient detoxification, rehabilitation, and continuing care.
PATIENT WAIVERS: Patients enrolled in this program may be eligible for a waiver of many of their in-network cost-sharing responsibilities (co-pays, coinsurance and deductibles) to remove financial burden and help them focus on recovery. For more information about the CareFirst Addiction Program, contact our Intake Specialists at (301) 589-0255 or (888) 684-0336.
To learn more about Kolmac, contact us.